The Apple Watch 4 is one of the best smartwatches on the market. It has a beautiful design, powerful hardware, and amazing fitness-tracking features. The Series 4 version of the watch brings with it new health complications and an ECG feature that lets you get your heart rate with just a touch of your finger. Apple Watch Series in New Zealand is an excellent smartwatch, but it’s not perfect. You should know that the aluminum case version of this device will scratch easily and needs to be protected with a screen protector. If you plan on buying one, here are some tips you should consider before making your purchase:
- Buy a good screen protector for the watch. You can buy it from Apple or any third-party manufacturer.
- Get a case that offers complete protection. The Series 4 watch is not waterproof, so you should get something that will protect your device in case of an accidental drop in water.
- If you’re looking for a smartwatch that can last for days without being charged, you should consider getting the LTE version of the Apple Watch Series 4 in New Zealand. It has a bigger battery and is capable of providing up to 18 hours of usage in one sitting.
- If you’re an athlete, then the GPS only version might be better suited for your needs. This model doesn’t have built-in cellular capabilities but it does come with fitness-tracking features like heart rate monitoring and an accelerometer. The GPS only version also has a smaller battery than the LTE version, so it won’t last as long on a single charge.
- If you’re a runner and want to track your outdoor activities, then the GPS only version is probably best for you. It has built-in sensors that can measure things like elevation gain and heart rate.
The LTE version has all of these features, but it also has built-in cellular capabilities. This means that you can leave your phone at home when you go for a run and still be able to make calls, send texts, and access apps like Spotify.
The downside is that the GPS only version has a smaller battery than the LTE version, so it won’t last as long on a single charge. -If you’re going to be doing more intensive activities like cycling or swimming, then the LTE version might be better for you.
These two Apple Watch Series 4 Aluminum in New Zealand are designed with the most comfortable and stable feeling. They are a little plumper than the previous generation but they still look so graceful and attractive. The 42mm size is just right for most women’s wrists and does not make them look bigger than they really are. On the other hand, the 40mm size is enough to make you feel that you have an elegant and unique watch on your hands!